Freitag, 21. März 2014

New project for Easter and spring time

Hello, dear Amigurumi friends!

It has been a long long time since I've posted something but at the moment my life becomes some kind of chicken house as we say in German, so it's chaotic....

Nethertheless I found some minutes to start with my new project for easter: a chicken (very creative I know (/(エ)\)....).  But I've wanted to make this and I'm glad that it works so far. Here are the first pictures. I know the light quality is not the best but I've wanted to show this to you so I made the pics this evening with my desk lamp...



Furthermore I would like to make some foxes for a competition of a crochet magazine. I hope I have a chance to win because the price is a standing order for the magazine ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ That would be so cool!!!!

What are your projects at the moment? I have so much ideas but no time to make the.... what a pity!  ( ≧Д≦)

So enjoy this weekend and have a good time.

Yours, Kero

Kommentare:

  1. Hi Keroro that chicken is looking gooood! Yes, it is hard to have time for so many Ideas! Keep up the great work, looking forward to see your finished ami! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! I'm wondering how it will looks like when I will finish it. The problem is more that I have to do so much for work and I have to learn so much so there is not much time for crocheting T___T

      Löschen
  2. Hi!!! I think your chicken will be so cute! Its perfect for Easter!!! Have a nice!*

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much! I hope it will become cute :3

      Löschen

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...