Samstag, 15. Februar 2014

1 year Sun & Moon Amigurumi

Hello dear readers!

Time goes by so fast and now it has been a year since I decided to make a blog. I still have to learn a lot and I'm thinking about how to improve my blog but at the moment it' s difficult because I will finish my professional education and I will have to learn a lot the next months. I' ll try to make as much as possible XD.

Within the last year I made some amigurumi with patterns from other people and I made some by myself. I thought it would be nice for you and for me to see all in one post and here is my 1st birthday posting XD.

This are the amigurumi I made by myself without using a pattern:


Easter Bunny


Chocobo






Starlight Owl












Autumn Owl








Christmas Elf





I also put a link to every pattern I made for the several amigurumi. I didn't do a pattern for every but I will share it step by step with you. I know it's not much but I like all of my creations and I hope you do it, too.

So, let's see together what is coming next XD.

Yours, Kero

Kommentare:

  1. I'm in love with the chocobo, the penguin and the grumpy cat. Really really cute. Well done!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you like them

      Löschen
  2. I love Chocobo and Kawaii Cola ^_^ All are so cute but these two are lovely
    Happy birthday for your blog!
    ***

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much! I'm thinking about making a better kawaii cola that will be much cuter XD. I hope I can show you much more stuff in the future

      Löschen
    2. More kawaii cola? Is this possible??!! Uooohh I will wait impatient. :)

      Löschen
  3. OMG I love your Sailor Moon avatar!!! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! I used a pattern out of the internet to make it! You seem to like Sailor Moon, too ;-)

      Löschen
  4. Hermosos trabajos felicitaciones, gracias por visitar mi blog =)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. They are all so cute! I especially like the Starlight Owl and Grumpy Cat!
    I'm so glad you stopped by my blog, and I see that you're following too! Thanks!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Sorry I mean Chocobo jaja. Love it!

      Löschen
    2. I have a award blog for you. Visit my blog.
      Mirtha Amigurumis

      Löschen
  7. Happy Birthday ;)
    I really love the parrot hahah

    AntwortenLöschen

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...